Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Cards.....

My friend Jo with whom I have lost touch has an adorable little boy Jake who would be 10 I think this year, I still see him as I visit his Nan and Granadad and sometimes see his Dad and him there. His Dad also has his birthday, the fist t card is for His Dad and the golfing one is for Jake. He does like golf. The first pink card is for myngod daughter Florence and the other my niece Amelia. The final mans card is for Uncle John who will be 70 on his birthday.  Hope everyone is well k xx 



They are all Lili images, what would I do without them and SU happy birthday, which funnily enough was one of the last presents Jo gave me. It's still one of my favourites. 


1 comment:

Linda said...

Those Lili images are adorable and your cards are cute - lots of birthdays to celebrate.